AAS 23-206 Stand-alone 2000 Proximity Card Reader 2 Door Controller Loghted
Each stand-alone proximity unit features a a high-grade stainless-steel faceplate with steel powder-coated enclosure. Mounted to the faceplate is a HID® ProxPoint reader with the controller board safely mounted inside the enclosure. Simply unlock the faceplate and program the unit from the enclosed keypad. That’s it. Its that simple!
All stand-alone proximity card readers have a 1,000-transaction memory buffer that can be printed out on an RS-232 serial port printer (Model 21-045 or 21-047). The unit will report time, date, card number entered, relay activated, and valid / invalid card. When more than one card reader is needed at an access point, choose model 23-206.
This unit allows an additional “slave” proximity reader (see the RemotePro CR line) to be wired to it, making it the ideal product for an entry / exit application or where two proximity readers are needed.
- Input: 16.5VAC (transformer included)
- Dimensions: 6.625h x 5.50w x 4.25d
- Shipping weight: 7 lbs.
- Operating temperature: -15 to 175°F
- Contact Rating 1A @ 24 VDC / .5A @ 120 VAC
- Max. switching voltage (DC/AC) 150 V / 220 V
- Max. carrying current (DC/AC)t 2 A / 2 A
- Max. switching power (DC/AC) 28 W / 60 VA
- Output: 1–99 seconds
- 2,000-card capability
- Personal master code
- Latch / unlatch card
- Sleep card
- “Three strikes you’re out” security
- True anti-passback
- 1,000-code transaction buffer
- Optional camera
- LED indicators
- Non-volatile memory
- Limited two-year warranty
- Two relays
- Split-relay function:
- Allows user to activate two separate gates/doors
- Compatible with one slave unit
- Refer to the RemotePro CR line
HID® is a register trademark of HID Global Corp., an ASSA ABLOY AB group company.