Liftmaster 378LM 315MHz Wireless Control Wall Panel Garage Door Opener Security+
- Specifically designed for customers who want an extra control panel in the garage
- Is NOT meant to be a substitute for a wired control panel
- Controls garage door opener and turns operator lights on and off
- Compatible with all 315 MHz garage door openers
Compatible with 041A6345-1
Not compatible with the Security+ 390MHz systems that have the red or orange learn button or the Security+ 2.0, MyQ or Assure Link systems that have the Yellow learn button.
The LiftMaster model 378LM wireless secondary control panel makes it easy to add an additional control panel anywhere in the garage without the need to run any wires since it is battery operated. With the LiftMaster 378LM wireless control panel you can activate the main garage door opener, turn its light on or off and also activate a second compatible garage door opener conveniently from anywhere you decide to locate the control panel as long as it is within radio range.
An LED indicator in the center of the large button flashes when any button is pressed indicating a signal has been sent and the batteries are good. This item will only work with the security+ garage door openers manufactured since 2005 on the 315Mhz frequency with the Purple learn button. This item is new in box and includes mounting screws, batteries installed and instructions.
- Large push button makes it easy to activate your garage door
- Light control button can turn on or off openers light
- Auxiliary button can activate a second compatible garage door
- Compatible with all 315MHz LiftMaster, Chamberlain or Sears Craftsman garage door openers with Purple learn button
- One-Year manufactures warranty
- Power: Two 3 volt lithium battery CR2032 included
- Codes: Features rolling code technology
- Dimensions: Dimensions: 6.2 x 2.6 x 1.5 inches