Liftmaster MJ5011U Medium-Duty Jackshaft Garage Opener Sectional & Rolling Doors
- 1/2 HP, 115V
- Compact design for use on industrial sectional doors with high or vertical lift and on small rolling doors and grilles
- Recommended maximum duty cycle of 12 cycles per hour
- Includes built in 3-channel, 315 MHz radio receiver, 3-Button Control Station and CPS-U Photo Eyes
- Units are stocked as right side mount for sectional doors, alternative sprocket available for rolling doors
Business Safety and Security
- Built-in 3-Channel Security+ Receiver allows you to learn/program up to 20 LiftMaster 315 MHz remote controls.
Commercial Safety Sensors
- Meets UL 325 Safety Standards.
Timer to Close
- Protect people and vehicles with safety sensors and accessories that stop the door from closing on obstructions.
- Integrated timer-to-close programmable from 5 to 60 seconds in 5-second increments. Allows for timed automatic door closure after the door reaches the full open position.
- 1/2 HP, 115V single-phase motor
- 24V NEC Class 2 control circuit
Single Button Control
Auxilliary Limit Switches
- Single button control provides an additional input for single-button control fuctionality. Required for installation of any external radio receiver.
- Auxiliary limit switches provide additional limit switches with dry form C contacts at the open and closed door positions to control lights, heaters and dock levelers.
- Interlock switch disables the operator control circuit when door is locked, preventing damage to the door and operator.