Napoleon Lynx JR-ST Chain Hoist Shaft Mount 4:1 Reduction 1"
Napoleon Lynx JR-ST Sectional Door Chain Hoist Manual Door Operator for 1" torsion bar Jack shaft mounting. 4:1 reduction Includes sprocket, 22" of #41 roller chain, 26' of hand chain, 1 chain keeper, 2 shaft collars, 1 wall bracket and a 1/4" key External chain, sprocket drive.
INSTALLATION: Shaft Mounted units (1:1, JR-ST, JR-RD, JRG):
- Install Unit onto Door Shaft.
- Sprocket mounted to Rolling Door on JR-RD or sprocket on JR-ST need to align with the small 9 tooth sprocket.
- Secure from sliding along the shaft with set screws and shaft collars as applicable (use shaft keys where needed.)
- Install Roller Chain on JR-ST or JR-RD (the roller chain has a connector link to split chain and reconnect.
- Install bracket to wall on JR-ST- or JRG if desired to keep unit from swinging.