BEA 10MS31 Magic Switch® Round Hand Wave Motion Sensor Kit w/ Jamb Plate BLACK
BEA’s MAGIC SWITCH® Family utilizes proven microwave motion technology to ensure consistent, dependable touchless activation and can be adjusted to comply with the ANSI 156.10 knowing act standard. The MS31 detects moving objects such as a hand, cart or wheelchair and reduces touch points in high traffic areas commonly found in shopping and transportation centers. Applications requiring hygienic activation include hospitals, pharmacies, clean rooms and food service facilities.
What Comes With The 10MS31R?
- Adjustable Detection Zone – Detection zone from 4 to 24 inches (timed or toggle)
- Adjustable LED Setting – Dipswitch position determines if LED illuminated when in detection or when not in detection
- Silent Activation – Silent activation for hospitals and other noise-sensitive environments
- Durable Design – IP54 rated enclosure for protection against outdoor weathering and daily cleaning
- Various Faceplates Available – Available in black, gray and white faceplate; options include jamb style, single-gang, double-gang and 6 inch round
- Applications – Full Energy Swing Doors, Low Energy Swing Doors, Industrial Doors, and Healthcare Environments
The Universal kit comes with a six inch round plate in the color of your choosing (black, gray, or white), the sensor, and base plate. Please use the dropdown to select which color plate you would like to receive. This kit mounts using surface mount box model number 10BOX6RNDSM. The 10MS31R is capable of being flush mounted using a standard single-gang electrical box.
Can This Wave To Open Sensor Replace Existing Push Plates?
The 10MS31R uses four wires - two for power, and two to communicate to the door. For new construction applications all four wires must be used. The 10MS31R does have retrofit capabilities. The 10TD900TR 900MHz retrofit transmitter AND 10RD900 900MHz receiver must be used in order to retrofit compatible.
- Technology: Microwave Doppler Radar
- Radiated Frequency: 24.125 GHz
- Radiated Power Density: < 5mW/cm squared
- Direction Mode: Motion (bidirectional)
- Detection Range: 4-24 Inches (adjustable)
- Output: Relay with switch-over contact (voltage-free)
- Max. Contact Voltage: 60 VDC/ 125 VAC
- Max. Contact Current: 1 A (resistive)
- Max. Switching Power: 30W (DC) / 60 VA (AC)
- Output Hold Time: 0.5s to 30s
- Supply Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Supply Voltage: 12-24 VAC +/- 10%, 12-24 VDC +30% / -10%
- Power Consumption: < 1.5 W
- Weight: 0.34 lbs
- Material: PC, PE
- Temperature Range: -4 - 131ºF (-20 - 55ºC)
- IP Rating: IP54
- Round Plate: 6” (D) × 1/4” (T)
- EMC: 2004 / 108/ EC
- FCC: G9B-210161
- IC: 4680A-21061