BEA 10MS31U Magic Switch® Universal Kit Single gang & Double Gang Plates WHITE
BEA’s MAGIC SWITCH® Family utilizes proven microwave motion technology to ensure consistent, dependable touchless activation and can be adjusted to comply with the ANSI 156.10 knowing act standard. The MS31 detects moving objects such as a hand, cart or wheelchair and reduces touch points in high traffic areas commonly found in shopping and transportation centers. Applications requiring hygienic activation include hospitals, pharmacies, clean rooms and food service facilities.
- Adjustable Detection Zone – Detection zone from 4 to 24 inches (timed or toggle)
- Adjustable LED Setting – Dipswitch position determines if LED illuminated when in detection or when not in detection
- Silent Activation – Silent activation for hospitals and other noise-sensitive environments
- Durable Design – IP54 rated enclosure for protection against outdoor weathering and daily cleaning
- Various Faceplates Available – Available in black, gray and white faceplate; options include jamb style, single-gang, double-gang and 6 inch round
- Applications – Full Energy Swing Doors, Low Energy Swing Doors, Industrial Doors, and Healthcare Environments
What Comes With The 10MS31U?
The Universal kit comes with a single-gang plate cover, double-gang plate cover, the sensor, and base plate. Available colors include black, white, and grey. Please use the dropdown to select which color plate you would like to receive. This kit mounts using surface mount boxes for single-gang (10BOX24SGGSM, 10ABOXSGSMS) and double-gang (10BOXDGSM, 10BOX475SQSM). The 10MS31U is capable of being flush mounted using a standard single or double gang electrical box.
Can This Magic Switch Sensor Replace Existing Push Plates?
The 10MS31U uses four wires - two for power, and two to communicate to the door. For new construction applications all four wires must be used. The 10MS31U can be used to replace existing push plates when used in conjunction with the 10TD900TR 900MHz retrofit transmitter AND 10RD900 900MHz receiver.
- Technology: Microwave Doppler Radar
- Radiated Frequency: 24.125 GHz
- Radiated Power Density: < 5mW/cm squared
- Direction Mode: Motion (bidirectional)
- Detection Range: 4-24 Inches (adjustable)
- Output: Relay with switch-over contact (voltage-free)
- Max. Contact Voltage: 60 VDC/ 125 VAC
- Max. Contact Current: 1 A (resistive)
- Max. Switching Power: 30W (DC) / 60 VA (AC)
- Output Hold Time: 0.5s to 30s
- Supply Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Supply Voltage: 12-24 VAC +/- 10%, 12-24 VDC +30% / -10%
- Power Consumption: < 1.5 W
- Weight: 0.34 lbs
- Material: PC, PE
- Temperature Range: -4 - 131ºF (-20 - 55ºC)
- IP Rating: IP54
- Single-Gang: 4-1/4 inches (H) X 2-3/4 inches (W) X 1/4 inch (T)
- Double-Gang: 4-1/4 inches (H) X 4-1/4 inches (W) X 1/4 inch (T)
- EMC: 2004 / 108/ EC
- FCC: G9B-210161
- IC: 4680A-21061