Diablo DML-9LP 75ft Low Voltage Solar Power Free Exit Probe Vehicle Detector
Includes 75' foots of Probe
LED Indicators: The green Power LED blinks once per second to indicate the detector is operating and powered. The red Detect LED will turn on when a vehicle is over the loop detection area.
Loop or Wire Failures: In the case of a loop circuit failure, the green LED flashes slowly (twice per second) for an open loop circuit failure. The green LED will flash fast (10 times per second) to indicate a shorted loop circuit.
Pulse Operation: This detector only outputs a single 125 ms pulse when the vehicle passes over the detection area. There is no option to operate in the presence mode.
Fail Safe vs Fail Secure: A fail safe detector will output “detect” when the loop circuit is failed. On the free exit loop this will keep the gate open until the situation is fixed. This is useful in applications where it is important to allow traffic flow to continue. A fail secure detector will never output “detect” when the loop circuit is failed. This will keep the gate closed. This is useful in high-security areas or installations where containment is needed. The DML-9LP is a fail secure detector. Note: Never use a fail secure detector on a safety loop.
Power: This detector is powered with 10 to 30 volts AC or DC. Approximately 1 mA current. The relay contacts are rated at 1 amp maximum.
Size: Height: 1.52? Width: 2.9? Depth: 1.56?
Operating Temperature: -35°F to 165°F (-37°C to 74°C)
- Designed for solar powered applications
- Plug and play
- Small profile, making it perfect for many installations
- Designed to be cross talk free between other loops
- Automatically compensates for loop and lead-in sizes
- Switch-less, self-adapting to most common installations
- Fail secure operation
- Wide low-voltage operation
Connector: Removable 7-pin terminal block.
Pin assignments are shown below (from left to right):
1. Relay Normally Closed (NC) – contact opens for detect
2. Relay Common
3. Relay Normally Open (NO) – contact closes for detect
4. Power Common
5. Power In (10 to 30 volts AC or +DC)